Start-Up Innovation Camp in Langkawi, Malaysia
11-13 September 2018
Update: Find out who are the winners of the 3rd Start-Up Innovation Camp!
We received over 200 applications from 54 different countries. Overwhelmed by the number of applications and spectrum of nationalities, the jury had a difficult task to select the most promising business models. However, the following 15 Start-Up finalists succeeded in convincing the jury the most, above all by their innovative thinking and vision.
Finalists pitched their business models at WTFL Start-Up Innovation Camp 2018 on 12 September in Langakwi. Find out more who are the winners selected by the jury and who is the winner of public voting here.
Are you the rising star among Start-Ups?
WTFL Start-Up Innovation Camp is all about the most innovative business models from tourism, travel and hospitality industry. The third Start-Up Innovation Camp will provide you with a platform to attract capital, talents and partnerships. Integrated in PATA Travel Mart (PTM), Asia-Pacific’s worldwide travel trade exhibition, Start-Up Innovation Camp 2018 gives you the opportunity to:
- Win the Start-Up Innovation Award of 15'000 USD
- Present your business model to the jury, international investors and industry executives of PTM 2018
- Qualify for "5 Minutes of Fame" at PTM 2018
- Participate for free at PTM 2018 and all social programmes (12-14 September)
- Attend breakfast meeting with experieced industry leaders
- Receive deep industry know-how and advice from top experts in tourism, travel and hospitality sector
- Participate in a coaching programme for the next 2 years
- Become part of Start-Up Alumni Network and attend 2 yearly meetings
- Attend World Tourism Forum Lucerne 2019 for free (winners) or reduced price (-50% for finalists, -25% for all applicants)
- Receive free travel (for 1 person in max value of 1'000 USD) and accommodation (for 2 persons) from your start-up to Langkawi, Malaysia
Start-Ups will have the unique opportunity to establish contacts within a high-ranking audience of PATA Travel Mart and to push innovation to the next level.
Are you investor or industry executive?
At the Start-Up Innovation Camp you can meet the most innovative start-ups from around the world! Join us in Malaysia for a full day of start-up pitches, keynote speeches and PATA Travel Mart. Find out more information here.
Impressions from Start-Up Innovation Camp 2017 ...
Last year Start-Up Innovation Camp took place in Lucerne, Switzerland on 3 May 2017. Out of 175 start-up applications, the jury selected 16 finalists that made it to the final round. Have a look at the winners here!