Start-Up Innovation Camp in Langkawi, Malaysia
11-13 September 2018
Are you the rising star among start-ups? Then register here!
We are searching for the most innovative business models from tourism, travel and hospitality industry. The third Start-Up Innovation Camp will provide you with a platform to attract capital, talents and partnerships. Integrated in PATA Travel Mart (PTM), Asia-Pacific’s worldwide travel trade exhibition, Start-Up Innovation Camp 2018 gives you the opportunity to:
- Win the Start-Up Innovation Award of 15'000 USD
- Present your business model to the jury, international investors and industry executives of PTM 2018
- Qualify for "5 Minutes of Fame" at PTM 2018
- Participate for free at PTM 2018 and all social programmes (12-14 September)
- Attend breakfast meeting with experieced industry leaders
- Receive deep industry know-how and advice from top experts in tourism, travel and hospitality sector
- Participate in a coaching programme for the next 2 years
- Become part of Start-Up Alumni Network and attend 2 yearly meetings
- Attend World Tourism Forum Lucerne 2019 for free (winners) or reduced price (-50% for finalists, -25% for all applicants)
- Receive free travel (for 1 person) and accommodation (for 2 persons) from your start-up to Langkawi, Malaysia
Don't miss the opportunity to establish contacts within a high-ranking audience and to push innovation to the next level. Apply to the Start-Up Innovation Camp 2018 here!
Are you investor or industry executive?
At the Start-Up Innovation Camp you can meet the most innovative start-ups from around the world! Join us in Malaysia for a full day of start-up pitches, keynote speeches and PATA Travel Mart. Find out more information here.
Impressions from Start-Up Innovation Camp 2017 ...
Last year Start-Up Innovation Camp took place in Lucerne, Switzerland on 3 May 2017. Out of 175 start-up applications, the jury selected 16 finalists that made it to the final round. Have a look at the winners here!